Terms & Conditions
24-7MedCare provides services privately and as such are not eligible for a Medicare Rebate.
24-7MedCare cannot guarantee a specific outcome to an appointment, including certificates or prescriptions; this is at the doctor’s discretion. Refunds will not be processed simply because you did not obtain a specific document or prescription that you wanted from the service provided.
COVID-19 Release From Isolation clearances or approval cannot be provided by our doctors. These need to be provided by the State or Territory Public Health Unit. Please contact the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 for further guidance.
The following documents cannot be provided via telehealth with 24-7MedCare:
- Covid Clearances,
- ‘Fit for Work’ Certificate,
- Centrelink Certificate,
- University Forms,
- Work Cover Certificate,
- Gym Cancellation Certificate, and
- Mental Health Care Plans.
No Controlled Drugs (also referred to as S8 medications such as narcotics) or other drugs of addiction (such as Valium) will be prescribed by our service. These medications require close monitoring by your regular doctor. Refusal of prescription requests for these types of medications will not result in a refund.
At the beginning of your consultation with the doctor, you will be asked to provide informed consent to continue with the booking. This is informed consent to the following:
- This telehealth consultation will provide access to highly skilled Australian Doctors however, you should be aware that some consultations require a physical examination, which cannot be delivered by
- Telehealth consultations rely on technology and there may be technical problems outside our control in completing an adequate consultation.
- If the consultation does not achieve everything that is needed, you will be given a choice about what to do next. This could include changing to the use of a video/phone, a second consultation or advising a
- face-to-face visit.
- You can change your mind and stop the telehealth consultations at any time, including in the middle of the consultation. This will not make any difference to your right to ask for and receive health care.
- By continuing with the booking, you are confirming you understand the limitations of a health service provided by telehealth and are happy to proceed.
Thank you for choosing 24-7MedCare.