We understand that it is sometimes difficult to access healthcare services or you just need a quick consult to ease your concerns. We aim to have our Doctors available for a phone or video consultation 7 days a week. Increasingly Australians are demanding quick, easy and efficient access to medical care and we aim to be there for you with easily accessible healthcare, anytime, anywhere.
24-7MedCare provides secure telehealth consultations from a location convenient to you, such as the home or the office. Telehealth can be extremely helpful for those who don’t have time to wait in a clinic for a GP, don’t have access to their usual doctor (tourists or those away on business), or need a consult right away. Every patient’s situation is different but in general, the benefits of this service include improved access to a medical practitioner, reduced wait times, reduced travel times, and a reduced absence from work.
SERVICES OUR DOCTORS CAN PROVIDE:
- Medical Certificates;
- Prescriptions (including Repeats);
- Common coughs and colds;
- Mental health services (Not including a Mental Health Treatment Plan);
- Specialist Referrals;
- Pathology and radiology requests;
- Routine chronic disease check-ups;
- General medical advice; and
- Support for residents in aged care facilities.
- Any consultations where the trade-off between attending in person and staying at home favours the latter;
24-7MedCare engages with patients and carers from all parts of the community. Our doctors understand the needs of patients, ranging from treating infants and small children to caring for the needs of older patients and those in our community with special needs.
If you need a GP, book an appointment directly with one of our team of GPs. Consultations take place using a secure telehealth platform, accessible using any smartphone, tablet, computer or by telephone.
- All appointments are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDST; Sydney/Melbourne time)
- Standard appointments range from $52 to $75 for up to a 15mins appointment.
- Our services are private pay, with no Medicare Rebate.
- Certain Medications and Paperwork cannot be provided by telehealth services (see our FAQs for more information).
MEET OUR TELEHEALTH GPs
Our team of experienced GPs have a diverse range of special interests to better serve your specific needs.
Read more >
Read more >