24-7MedCare Clinics offer comprehensive care with a patient-centric focus.
OUR CLINICS ARE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Each of our practices are accredited by AGPAL to the RACGP Standards for General Practices.
All our doctors are registered Specialist GPs in Australia or working towards their fellowship of
General Practice on a registered General Practice training program.
Our patients also enjoy the support of our after-hours partner, 13SICK National Home Doctor,
when our clinics are closed to ensure that there is always someone there to care for them when
they are in need.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR GENERAL PRACTICES INCLUDE:
- General medical care for all ages
- Vaccination and travel medicine
- Preventative health care and check-ups
- Minor surgery and suturing of lacerations
- Women’s health including cervical smears, contraception, pregnancy tests and
- Chronic disease management plans, Home Medicines Reviews and Health
- Children’s health
If you are a Doctor wanting to
work with us, call us on 1300 643 737.