24-7MedCare Psychology is a discrete, secure and convenient way to connect with a professional online and in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
As we all live through the changes brought to our lives by the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for easily accessible mental health support has become more important than ever. 24-7MedCare has a team of qualified psychologists able to provide telehealth consultations with you participating from the safety and security of your home. Now all of Australia has access to a psychologist whether they can leave their home or not. We aim to have Psychologists available for a phone and video consultation 7 days a week. Increasingly Australians are demanding quick, easy and efficient access to medical care and we aim to be there for you, anytime, anywhere.
Our Practitioners provide services for:
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Self-image and Eating Disorders
- Prenatal and Postnatal Depression
- Learning Disabilities
- Quitting Smoking
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
If you need to talk to someone confidentially, book an appointment directly with one of our team of psychologists. Consultations take place using a secure telehealth platform, accessible using any smartphone, tablet, computer or by telephone.
- Appointments are up to 1 hour and cost $180.
- Patients with a Mental Health Care Plan from their GP are eligible for a Medicare rebate for Psychology appointments.
- Mental Health Treatment Plans must be sent to our reception team prior to the appointment
- All new patients must complete a Patient Intake form prior to the appointment.
If you are a Psychologist wanting to work with us, click here,
call us on 1300 643 737.